How does the National Human Rights Commission protect our rights?
The National Human Rights Commission is an autonomous body constituted in 1993. It consists of a chairman and few other members.
- To inquire into the violation of human rights or negligence in the prevention of such violation by a public servant
- To intervene in court proceedings relating to human rights
- To undertake and promote research in the field of human rights
- To engage in human rights education among various sections of society
- To encourage the effects of NGOs and institutions working in the field of human rights.
Concept: National Human Rights Commission
Is there an error in this question or solution?