Answer in Brief
How can resources be conserved?
- Careful use of resources is called Conservation of Resources.
- Wisely using resources can control the depleting ratios.
- Development is necessary without affecting the needs of future generations.
- If the present needs of resources are met and the conservation of resources for the future is balanced, we call it sustainable development.
- Sustainable development can take place when
- The reasons for deletion are identified.
- Wastage and excess consumption are prevented.
- Reusable resources are recycled.
- Pollution is prevented.
- The environment is protected.
- Natural vegetation and wild life are preserved.
- Alternative resources are used.
- The easiest way to conserve resources is to follow the ‘3 R’s: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
Concept: Conservation of Resources
Is there an error in this question or solution?