Answer in Brief
How are camels adapted to live in desert?
- The feet of the camels have thick, flat large soles which help them in the movement on sand.
- They can live without water for a long time. When water is available, it drinks large amount of water at a time.
- They release very little urine to prevent loss of water.
- Their dung is also dry which also helps to prevent loss of water.
- The long legs of camel helps to keep the body away from the heat of the sand.
Concept: Habitat and Its Types
Is there an error in this question or solution?