1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Giving reason explain how should the following be treated in estimating gross domestic product at market price?
i. Fees to a mechanic paid by a firm.
ii. Interest paid by an individual on a car loan taken from a bank.
iii. Expenditure on purchasing a car for use by a firm.
Question appears in these question papers
Calculate 'sales' from the following data:-
|S. No.||Particulars||(Rs in laths)|
|(i)||Net value added at factor cost||560|
|(iii)||Change in stock||(-)30|
Calculate Net Domestic Product at Factor Cost and Private Income:
|1||Gross National Disposable Income||600|
|2||Net current transfers to abroad||(-)20|
|3||Consumption of fixed capital||60|
|4||Current transfers from government||30|
|6||Income accruing to government||80|
|8||Net factor income to abroad||(-)10|
|9||National debt interest||40|
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- All in One Economics CBSE for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question Answer Form) Class - 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12