Giving reason explain how should the following be treated in estimating gross domestic product at market price?
i. Fees to a mechanic paid by a firm.
ii. Interest paid by an individual on a car loan taken from a bank.
iii. Expenditure on purchasing a car for use by a firm.
Calculate Net Domestic Product at Factor Cost and Private Income:
|1||Gross National Disposable Income||600|
|2||Net current transfers to abroad||(-)20|
|3||Consumption of fixed capital||60|
|4||Current transfers from government||30|
|6||Income accruing to government||80|
|8||Net factor income to abroad||(-)10|
|9||National debt interest||40|
Calculate 'sales' from the following data:-
|S. No.||Particulars||(Rs in laths)|
|(i)||Net value added at factor cost||560|
|(iii)||Change in stock||(-)30|
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- U-Like Economics Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question Answer Form) Class - 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question-Answer Form) Class 12