List any four effects of global warming
Effect of global warming :
1) Due to global warming, earths temperature increases. This results in melting of glaciers and ice
caps of polar regions and consequently floods in rivers, the rise in sea level.
2) Due to increased CO2 concentration, the rate of photosynthesis will increase. This is called CO2 fertilisation effect.
3) Depletion of ozone layer leads to increase in temperature.
4) Changes in the cycle of rain i.e., Uneven rainfall
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Greenhouse Effect and Climate Change