1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Pyruvate undergoes oxidative decarboxylation to produce _____________.
Appears in these question papers
The adenosine triphosphate (ATP) gain during glycolysis, connecting
link and Krebs' cycle respectively are ___
(a) 8, 6, 24
(b) 8, 24, 6
(c) 24, 8, 6
(d) 6, 8 24
- Respiration in Plants part 8 (Glycolysis: ATP yield, Aerobic Respiration)
undefined video tutorial00:08:42
- Respiration in Plants part 5 (Glycolysis : Step 1 to 4)
undefined video tutorial00:13:58
undefined video tutorial01:23:30
- Respiration in Plants part 3 (Cellular respiration as a process)
undefined video tutorial00:11:50
- Respiration in Plants part 7 (Glycolysis : Step 7 to 10)
undefined video tutorial00:09:48
- Respiration in Plants part 6 (Glycolysis : Step 5 and 6 )
undefined video tutorial00:09:53