Given a parallelogram ABCD. Complete each statement along with the definition or property used.
(1) AD = …
(2) ∠DCB = …
(3) OC = …
(4) m∠DAB + m∠CDA = …
1) In a parallelogram, opposite sides are equal in length.
AD = BC
2) In a parallelogram, opposite angles are equal in measure.
∠DCB = ∠DAB
3) In a parallelogram, diagonals bisect each other.
Hence, OC = OA
4) In a parallelogram, adjacent angles are supplementary to each other.
Hence, m∠DAB + m∠CDA =180°
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Kinds of Quadrilaterals - Concept of Parallelogram