Given alongside is a diagram of male reproductive system in humans. Label the parts indicated by numbers 1 to 5, and state their functions.
- Seminal vesicle: The seminal vesicles produce a secretion which serves as a medium for the transportation of the sperms.
- Prostate gland: Prostate gland which pours an alkaline secretion into the semen as it passes through the urethra.
- Testes: Sperms are produced in the testes.
- Urethra: Urethra passes through the penis and carries either urine or semen.
- Sperm duct: The sperm pass through the sperm ducts.
Concept: Human Reproductive System - Male Reproductive System
Is there an error in this question or solution?