Give Two Examples of Situations in Which Applied Force Causes a Change in the Shape of an Object. - Science
Give two examples of situations in which applied force causes a change in the shape of an object.
Two examples of forces that cause a change in the shape of an object are as follows:
(1) Squeezing of a plastic bottle changes the shape of the bottle.
(2) Deformation of clay by pressing it between the hands.
Concept: Effect of Force
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.