Give suggestions to protect our national heritage monuments.
The following are some of the measures we can take in order to protect our national heritage monuments:
- Trespassing should be prohibited and access to heritage sites must be closely monitored.
- Local administrative bodies in charge of their upkeep must be held accountable for their maintenance.
- Littering or damaging such sites should invite a hefty fine.
- Local residents must be involved in the preservation efforts.
- A periodic survey of their structural integrity should be undertaken and restoration should be scheduled as and when required.
Concept: Writing Skill
Is there an error in this question or solution?