Give the Geographical Requirement for the Cultivation of Sugarcane. - Geography
Give the Geographical requirement for the cultivation of Sugarcane.
The geographical requirement for the cultivation of sugarcane:
1) It requires the temperature between 20°C and 24°C. Dry winter is ideal during ripening and harvesting.
2) It needs rainfall of 100–150 cm distributed throughout the year.
Concept: Concept of Indian Agriculture ( Importance, Problems and Reforms.)
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.