Answer in Brief
Give geographical reason.
We rely on the sea route for international trade.
- Foreign trade or international trade is the exchange of goods and services between countries. It is an important component of the economy.
- Waterways have been the most common means of transport from earlier days. Waterways are the cheapest and easiest way of carrying bulky goods over long distances.
- One of its greatest benefits is that it does not require any route construction or maintenance.
- Sea routes and oceanic routes are most beneficial for transporting bulky goods from one country to another.
- Waterways is a major means of domestic and foreign trade. But, to establish as a major trading centre, the port must have a well-connected rail and road transit network.
Concept: Types of Tourism - Tourism in Brazil
Is there an error in this question or solution?