Give a brief note on body’s natural defence mechanism to overcome diseases
- The skin acts as a barrier to the entry of microbes.
- Tiny hair and mucous in the nose trap dust and microbes.
- Digestive juices in the stomach kill microbes which enter the body.
- White blood cells in the blood destroy the microbes.
- Immune system produces antibodies against foreign particles.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Give a Brief Note on Body’S Natural Defence Mechanism to Overcome Diseases Concept: Vaccination and Immunization.