Give any two basic commands of SQL.
Structural Query Language (SQL) as we all know is the database language by the use of which we can perform certain operations on the existing database and also we can this language to create a database. SQL users certain commands like Create, Drop, Insert, etc. to carry out the required tasks.
The Basic Commands of SQL are explained as follows:
(1) Select: These statements are used to fetch data from a database. Every query will begin with Select.
(2) Where: It is a clause that indicates you want to filter the result set to include only rows where the following condition is true.
WHERE column_name operator value;
(3) And: It is an operator that combines two conditions. Both conditions must be true for the row to be included in the result set.
WHERE column_1 = value_1
AND column_2 = value_2;
(4) Update: These statements allow you to edit rows in a table.
SET some_column = some_value
WHERE some_column = some_value;
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Features of Database Management System (DBMS)