Give any five features of good shelter for milch animals.
- Animal shelter should be very clean, well ventilated and well-lit.
- Cattle should have proper sheds, so that animals are safe from rain, cold and heat.
- The floor should have a proper sloping so that urine and excreta can be disposed of easily.
- Animals should have proper feeding and drinking tubs.
- Animal shelter should be spacious and there should not be over crowding.
- It should have arrangements for clean fresh drinking water.
- The shelter should give protection from predators.
- Shelter should be located away from the residential areas and waste disposal sites.
Concept: Concept of Animal Husbandry
Is there an error in this question or solution?