Give a geographical reason:
It is important to study climate change
It is important to study climate change because -
- The earth's climate is changing faster primarily as a result of human activities.
- The number of flash floods is increasing, especially in urban areas.
- Due to the warming of oceans the rate of evaporation is high, which is the root cause of both flooding and droughts.
- Due to the increase in temperature, there is melting of snow on mountains and sea level is rising.
- Human activities, especially emissions of heat-trapping greenhouse gases from fossil fuel combustion, deforestation, and land-use changes are the primary drivers of the climate changes observed in the industrial era.
Concept: Some Tools for Studying Climate Change
Is there an error in this question or solution?