1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
A colour-blind child is born to a normal couple. Work out a cross to show how it is possible. Mention the sex of this child.
Appears in these question papers
(a) Why are colour-blindness and thalassaemia categorised as Mendelian disorders? Write the symptoms of these diseases seen in people suffering from them.
(b) About 8% of human male population suffers from colour-blindness, whereas only about 0.4% of human female population suffers from this disease. Write an explanation to show how it is possible.
A couple with normal vision bear a colour blind child. Work out a cross to show how it is possible and mention the sex of the affected child.
Why is pedigree analysis done in the study of human genetics? State the conclusions that can be drawn from it.
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1