Fill in the blanks:
The fusion of the male and the female gametes is called __________.
The following is the illustration of the sequence of ovarian events (a − i) in a human female
(i) Identify the figure that illustrates ovulation and mention the stage of oogenesis it represents.
(ii) Name the ovarian hormone and the pituitary hormone that have caused the above mentioned event.
(iii) Explain the changes that occur in the uterus simultaneously in anticipation.
(iv) Write the difference between ‘c’ and ‘h’.
(v) Draw a labeled sketch of the structure of a human ovum prior to fertilization.
How is 'oogenesis' markedly different from 'spermatogenesis' with respect to the growth till puberty in the humans?
- Biology Textbook for Class 12
- Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions 2016-2005 Biology for Medical Entrances - 2017
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers BIOLOGY 1988 to 2016
- NEET/AIPMT Biology (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)