Answer in Brief
Fill in the Blanks
Future Perfect and Future Continuous
Look at the following sentences.
Match words from the different columns to make reasonable predictions. Then write them down in the space below. One has been done as an example.
- In 10 years’ time women will have obtained equal rights with men.
- In 100 years’ time Europe will have become one country.
- In 1000 years’ time India will have become the world’s richest country.
- In 50 years’ time the world’s population will have reached 10 billion.
- In 10 years’ time China will have sent a person to the moon.
- In 50 years’ time scientists will have discovered a cure for AIDS.
- In 1000 years’ time humans will be living on the ocean floor.
Concept: Writing and Grammar
Is there an error in this question or solution?