From Where Does It Get Its Supply Of: 1. Iron Ore 2. Manganese 3. Coal - Geography
From where does it get its supply of:
1. Iron ore
Its iron and steel plant gets its supply of
1) Iron ore from Gurumahisani mines in Mayurbhanj district of Odisha and Noamundi mines in Singhbhum district of Jharkhand.
2) Manganese from Joda mines in Keonjhar district.
3) Coal from Jharia and Bokaro coal fields.
Concept: Uses and Distribution of Iron Ore, Manganese, Copper, Bauxite
Is there an error in this question or solution?
why create a profile on Shaalaa.com?
1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.