From the data given below . calculate the mean wage, correct to the nnearst rupee.
(1) If the number of workers in each category is doubled, , what would be the new mean wage?
(2) If the wages per day in each category are incresed by 60% what is the new mean wages?
(3) If the number of workers in each caategory is doubled is and the wages per day worker are reduced by 40%, what would be the new mean wage?
|Wages (Rs/day) (x)||No.of Workers (f)||fx|
`barx=(Σ fx)/(∑ f) =3360/42=80`
(1) Mean remains the same if the number of workers in each category is doubled
(2) Mean will be inceased by 60% if the wages per day worker is increased by 60%
New mean =`80xx160/100=128`
(3) No change in the mean if the number of workers is doubled but if wages per workes is reduced by 40%, then