Form groups of four or five.
Try to find the answers to the following questions through observation and by talking to your teachers, parents and others. Discuss your answers in the group.
- How is waste generated?
- How is it removed or cleared?
- How can we help in the task of clearing or removing garbage?
- Waste is generated when we dispose or throw away things we no longer need. Waste can be generated at home and in industries.
- Waste can be removed or cleared by having a good waste management plan. We should sort out waste of which some can be processed while the rest can be recycled. Our mantra should be: Reduce! Reuse! Recycle! Restore!
- (1) We should stop littering.
(2) We should reduce, reuse and recycle.
(3) We should use organic waste to create biogas and compost.
(4) We should always use dustbins.
Concept: Reading Skill (5th Standard)
Is there an error in this question or solution?