1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
How does one understand this motional emf by invoking the Lorentz force acting on the free charge carriers of the conductor? Explain.
Appears in these question papers
Two infinitely long straight parallel wires, '1' and '2', carrying steady currents I1 and I2 in the same direction are separated by a distance d. Obtain the expression for the magnetic field `vecB`due to the wire '1' acting on wire '2'. Hence find out, with the help of a suitable diagram, the magnitude and direction of this force per unit length on wire '2' due to wire '1'. How does the nature of this force changes if the currents are in opposite direction? Use this expression to define the S.I. unit of current.
Using the concept of force between two infinitely long parallel current carrying conductors, define one ampere of current.
- NEET Preparation Guide
- Physics for NEET (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test) : Vol. 1
- 30 Days Crash Course for NEET - Physics
- Moderns Abc Of Objective Physics For Neet All Questions Of Neet 2016 Included Set Of 2 Vols
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET 2017 Physics - Postal Test series. Includes 30 Question Papers with detail Solution & 30 Practice OMR Sheets.
- Moving Charge and Magnetism part 29 (Ampere)
undefined video tutorial00:03:36