Find out the correct statement.
- The Great Bath at Harappa is wellbuilt with several adjacent rooms.
- The cuneiform inscriptions relate to the epic of Gilgamesh.
- The terracotta figurines and dancing girl made of copper suggest the artistic skills of Egyptians.
- The Mesopotamians devised a solar calendar system.
- The Great Bath at Mohenjodaro is well built with several adjacent rooms.
- The Epic of Gilgamesh was originally written on twelve clay tablets in Cuneiform in Ancient Sumeria.
- The terracotta figurines and dancing girl made of Bronze suggest the artistic skills of the
- The Egyptians devised a solar calender system.
Concept: Introduction of Ancient Civilisations
Is there an error in this question or solution?