Explain the following statement with reason.
The European renaissance is supposed to have reached its zenith in the 15th - 16th centuries.
State your opinion
The European renaissance is supposed to have reached its zenith in the 15th -16th centuries.
- The European Renaissance began in the 14th century C.E.
- It reached its zenith in the 15th and 16th centuries.
- These three centuries laid the foundations of a culture based on rationalism and science.
- This age gave a new direction to human intellect genius and way of life.
- People started writing poetry, drama, and fiction.
- Novel experiments were conducted in the field of science.
- In the pre-renaissance period, the thought about the existence of the universe revolved around 'God'.
- In short, in this period new inventions, machinery, art, drama, literature, and geographical discoveries have taken place.
Concept: Renaissance Period in Europe
Is there an error in this question or solution?