Explain the concept with examples.
- Ancient Indian literature mentions two more types of ganasanghas.
- 'Ayudhjivi' Sangh and 'Varta-Shastropajivi' Sangh.
- 'Varta' means trade and commerce.
- The people in the VartaShastropajivi ganasanghas lived by trade and commerce, agriculture, and animal husbandry, as well as their skills in warfare.
- People in the Kamboj and Surashtra ganasanghas earned their livelihood by these means.
Concept: Federation of States (Ganarajya)
Is there an error in this question or solution?