Explain in short Bus Topology
BUS Topology :
(1) In a BUS physical topology, all the devices are connected to a common shared cable, called as backbone of the network.
(2) A BUS physical topology is shown in following figure :
(3) The bus is available for each node to send its data to each and every computer node.
(1) The bus system is much faster.
(2) The bus topology can be extended with sub branches to form another topology.
(3) Breakdown of any failure node does not affect other node’s communication.
(4) Bus topology is widely used in LAN network.