Explain the role of citizen in pollution control.
Answer the following:
State the role of citizens in pollution control. Give three efforts taken in order to reduce pollution.
Role of citizens in pollution control:-
- Plant trees and develop gardens, parks and open grounds in nearby localities
- Save fossil fuels and reduce pollution
- Minimise the consumption of electricity
- Use public transport instead of private vehicles
- Use non-conventional sources of energy such as solar, wind and tidal energy
- Maintain vehicles in proper condition
- Keep your home and public places clean and free from pollution
Concept: Abatement of Pollution
Is there an error in this question or solution?