Explain the role of citizen in pollution control.
Role of citizens in pollution control:-
- Plant trees and develop gardens, parks and open grounds in nearby localities
- Save fossil fuels and reduce pollution
- Minimise the consumption of electricity
- Use public transport instead of private vehicles
- Use non-conventional sources of energy such as solar, wind and tidal energy
- Maintain vehicles in proper condition
- Keep your home and public places clean and free from pollution
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution Explain the Role of Citizen in Pollution Control. Concept: Abatement of Pollution.