Explain merits of oral communication.
Oral communication is the process of expressing information or ideas by word of mouth and speaking. The advantages or merits of oral communication are:
- Many nuances of meaning can be conveyed with the help of tone,pitch, voice modulation and stress.
- It saves time and the feedback is instantaneous.
- It allows the memory of spontaneous idea.
- It can be used to communicate with groups, as in public meeting, group discussion, etc.
- It saves money as many oral communication situation our face to face and do not require gadgets or stationery.
- It helps in relationship building as there is less formality and it helps to convey feelings and emotions. It can also be modified based on the feedback.
Is there an error in this question or solution?