Explain the following statement with reason.
The number of people traveling back and forth from India has increased considerably.
1) Meaning of the statement:
People travelling to India and from India to abroad have increased a lot.
2) Due to the development of the aviation sector and the Government’s liberalization policy people travelling across various countries to India has been seen post-1990’s.
3) People travelling back and forth from India include travelling for studies, Relaxation, Sightseeing, professional assignments, shooting films, etc.
- The availability of railway, marine and air transport, has made travelling abroad easier.
- There is a trans-European railway route.
- Marine transport has linked the coastal regions and aviation has brought the entire world closer.
- Also, due to the economic liberalisation policy of the Indian government, travelling abroad has become easier than before.
Therefore, the number of people travelling back and forth from India has increased considerably.
Concept: Tourism in the Past
Is there an error in this question or solution?