Explain the following.
Practical uses of CO2.
The practical uses of CO2 are:
- it is used for getting special effects of a mist in dramas and movies
- it is used to make aerated drinks
- solid carbon dioxide is used in cold storage and also to keep milk and milk products and frozen substances cool during transport
- liquid CO2 is used as solvent in modern eco-friendly dry cleaning
- CO2 obtained by chemical reaction or kept under pressure is used in fire extinguishers
- plants use CO2 in air for photosynthesis
Concept: Carbon dioxide
Is there an error in this question or solution?