Answer in Brief
Explain in detail SMART goals?
SMART is made from following words:
- Specific: Great goals are well- defined and focused.
- The moment we focus on a goal, our goal becomes a magnet, pulling us and our resources towards. “The more focused are our energies, the more power we generate.”
- Measurable: A goal without a measurable outcome is like a sports competition without a scoreboard or scorekeeper. To know whether we are on track, we have to put concrete numbers in our goals.
- Attainable: It means dream big and aim for the stars but keep one foot firmly based in reality. Entrepreneur must get a handle on realistic growth in the industry to set smart goals.
- Relevant: Achievable business goals are based on the current conditions and realities of the business climate.
- Time-Based: Business goals and objectives just don’t get done when there’s no time frame tied to the goal-setting process.
Concept: Goal–Setting and Smart Goals
Is there an error in this question or solution?