Answer in Brief
Explain any three tags of HTML which do not - have ending tags.
1. <BR> tag insert line break into a text flow.
2. It tells the browser to wrap the text that follows onto a new line without inserting any extra space between the lines.
1. A web page can be divided into separate sections by using horizontal rulers, <HR> tag. It is also called as horizontal line.
2. This tag is mostly used for decorative purposes.
1. <IMG> is image tag. Its purpose is to include graphic images in the body of the web page.
2. To make an image as a separate paragraph, it is enclosed within paragraph elements.
e.g; <P> <IMG SRC = "C : \ My Documents \ Lion.jpg" ></P>
Concept: Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML)
Is there an error in this question or solution?