State features of WINDOWS - NT
Explain any three features of Windows-NT Operating System.
The features of Windows NT are as follows :-
(1) It is multitasking, multi-user and multithreading operating system.
(2) It also supports virtual memory management system to allow multiprogramming.
(3) Symmetric multiprocessing allows to it to schedule various tasks on any CPU in a multiprocessor system.
(4) It uses New Technology File System which implements fault tolerance, security and support for large files.
(5) It is 32 bit operating system.
Concept: Operating System
Is there an error in this question or solution?