1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
With the help of any two suitable examples explain the effect of anthropogenic actions on organic evolution.
Question appears in these question papers
(a) Select the homologous structures from the combinations given below:
(i) Forelimbs of whales and bats
(ii) Tuber of potato and sweet potato
(iii) Eyes of octopus and mammals
(iv) Thorns of Bougainvillea and tendrils of Cucurbita
(b) State the kind of evolution they represent.
Select two pairs from the following which exhibit divergent evolution. Give reasons for your answer.
(i) Forelimbs of cheetah and mammals
(ii) Flippers of dolphins and penguins
(iii) Wings of butterflies and birds
(iv) Forelimbs of whales and mammals
Write the similarity between the wing of a butterfly and the wing of a bat. What do you infer from the above with reference to evolution?
State a reason for the increased population of dark coloured moths coinciding with the loss of lichens (on tree barks) during industrialization period in England.
Differentiate between analogy and homology giving one example each of plant and animal respectively.
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1