1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
How analogy and homology considered as an evidence in support of evolution ?
Appears in these question papers
Differentiate between analogy and homology giving one example each of plant and animal respectively.
Write the similarity between the wing of a butterfly and the wing of a bat. What do you infer from the above with reference to evolution?
With the help of any two suitable examples explain the effect of anthropogenic actions on organic evolution.
(a) Select the homologous structures from the combinations given below:
(i) Forelimbs of whales and bats
(ii) Tuber of potato and sweet potato
(iii) Eyes of octopus and mammals
(iv) Thorns of Bougainvillea and tendrils of Cucurbita
(b) State the kind of evolution they represent.
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition