1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Define an equipotential surface. Draw equipotential surfaces:
(i) in the case of a single point charge and
(ii) in a constant electric field in Z-direction. Why the equipotential surfaces about a single charge are not equidistant?
(iii) Can electric field exist tangential to an equipotential surface? Give reason
Question appears in these question papers
- NEET Preparation Guide
- Physics for NEET (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test) : Vol. 1
- 30 Days Crash Course for NEET - Physics
- Moderns Abc Of Objective Physics For Neet All Questions Of Neet 2016 Included Set Of 2 Vols
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET 2017 Physics - Postal Test series. Includes 30 Question Papers with detail Solution & 30 Practice OMR Sheets.