1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Explain the chain effects, if the prevailing market price is below the equilibrium price.
Appears in these question papers
Determination of equilibrium price under perfect competition.
When equilibrium price of a good is less than its market price, there will be competition among the sellers.
If the prevailing market price is above the equilibrium price, explain its chain of effects.
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- All in One Economics CBSE for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question Answer Form) Class - 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Prarambhik Vyasthi Aivam Sumsthi Arthshastra (Question Answer Form) Class - 12