Explain the chain effects, if the prevailing market price is below the equilibrium price.
X and Y are complementary goods. The price of Y falls. Explain the chain of effects of this change in the market of X.
Explain the meaning of excess demand and excess supply with the help of a schedule. Explain their effect on equilibrium price.
- Introductory Macro Economics for Class 12
- 20 Sample Papers in Economics Class 12
- U-Like Economics Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question Answer Form) Class - 12
- U-Like Arthshastra Class 12
- Economics - (Mac - Mic) - E Class 12
- Introductory Micro and Macro Economics (Question-Answer Form) Class 12