1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Give an account of energy flow in an ecosystem.
With the help of a flow chart, show the phenomenon of biomagnifications of DDT in an aquatic food chain.
What is the percentage of photosynthetically active radiation (PAR), in the incident solar radiation.
(b) 50 %
- Energy flow through Trophic levels
undefined video tutorial00:05:26
- Food Chain : Trophic levels
undefined video tutorial00:14:13
- Lindemann law, Standing Crop
undefined video tutorial00:10:52
- Energy Flow
undefined video tutorial00:12:34
- Level of consumers
undefined video tutorial00:05:44
- Biology Textbook for Class 12
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition