1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Give an account of energy flow in an ecosystem.
What is the percentage of photosynthetically active radiation (PAR), in the incident solar radiation.
(b) 50 %
With the help of a flow chart, show the phenomenon of biomagnifications of DDT in an aquatic food chain.
"In a food-chain, a trophic level represents a functional level, not a species." Explain.
Distinguish between Grazing food chain and detritus food chain
Distinguish between Litter and detritus
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET Physics, Chemistry & Biology Exam, Important Objective Question Bank with Answer in English (Booklet)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1
- Lindemann law, Standing Crop
undefined video tutorial00:10:52
- Food Chain : Trophic levels
undefined video tutorial00:14:13
- Energy flow through Trophic levels
undefined video tutorial00:05:26
- Energy Flow
undefined video tutorial00:12:34
- Level of consumers
undefined video tutorial00:05:44