1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
"In a food-chain, a trophic level represents a functional level, not a species." Explain.
Appears in these question papers
What is the percentage of photosynthetically active radiation (PAR), in the incident solar radiation.
(b) 50 %
With the help of a flow chart, show the phenomenon of biomagnifications of DDT in an aquatic food chain.
- Energy flow through Trophic levels
undefined video tutorial00:05:26
- Food Chain : Trophic levels
undefined video tutorial00:14:13
- Lindemann law, Standing Crop
undefined video tutorial00:10:52
- Energy Flow
undefined video tutorial00:12:34
- Level of consumers
undefined video tutorial00:05:44
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 2
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- Vastunishtha MoolBhoot Jeev Vigyan Part-2
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers Biology 1988 - 2016 (Hindi)
- ACE Biology for NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam Vol. 2 (class 12) 3rd Edition