Why did the superpowers have military alliances with smaller countries? Give three reasons.
Superpowers had military alliances with smaller states who were helpful for them in gaining access to:-
- Vital Resources, such as Oil and minerals
- Territory, from where superpower could launch their weapons and troops
- Location, from where they could spy on each other
- Economic support to pay their military expenses.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Video Tutorials For All Subjects
- Emergence of Two Power Blocs After the Second World War
Solution Why Did the Superpowers Have Military Alliances with Smaller Countries? Give Three Reasons. Concept: Emergence of Two Power Blocs After the Second World War.