1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
Mention any two contrasting traits with respect to seeds in pea plant that were studied by Mendel.
Appears in these question papers
A single pea plant in your kitchen garden produces pods with viable seeds, but the individual papaya plant does not. Explain.
A teacher wants his/her students to find the genotype of pea plants bearing purple coloured flowers in their school garden. Name and explain the cross that will make it possible
A garden pea plant (A) produced inflated yellow pod, and another plant (B) of the same species produced constricted green pods. Identify the dominant traits.
A cross was carried out between two pea plants showing the contrasting traits of height of the plants. The result of the cross showed 50% parental characters.
(i) Work out the cross with the help of a Punnett square.
(ii) Name the type of the cross carried out.
- Genetic Basis of Inheritance Part 4
undefined video tutorial01:47:23
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1