In a cross between two tall pea plants some of the offsprings produced were dwarf. Show with the help of Punett square how this is possible.
APPEARS IN THESE QUESTION PAPERS
How would you find genotype of a tall pea plant bearing white flowers? Explain with the help of a cross. Name the type of cross you would use.
A cross was carried out between two pea plants showing the contrasting traits of height of the plants. The result of the cross showed 50% parental characters.
(i) Work out the cross with the help of a Punnett square.
(ii) Name the type of the cross carried out.
- Genetic Basis of Inheritance Part 4
undefined video tutorial01:47:23
- Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions 2016-2005 Biology for Medical Entrances - 2017
- 29 Years Biology Chapterwise Solutions for CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET Preparation Guide
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- 29 Years NEET AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers BIOLOGY 1988 to 2016
- NEET/AIPMT Biology (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)