1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
How would you find genotype of a tall pea plant bearing white flowers? Explain with the help of a cross. Name the type of cross you would use.
Appears in these question papers
A teacher wants his/her students to find the genotype of pea plants bearing purple coloured flowers in their school garden. Name and explain the cross that will make it possible
A single pea plant in your kitchen garden produces pods with viable seeds, but the individual papaya plant does not. Explain.
- Genetic Basis of Inheritance Part 4
undefined video tutorial01:47:23
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1