1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
A teacher wants his/her students to find the genotype of pea plants bearing purple coloured flowers in their school garden. Name and explain the cross that will make it possible
Appears in these question papers
A cross was carried out between two pea plants showing the contrasting traits of height of the plants. The result of the cross showed 50% parental characters.
(i) Work out the cross with the help of a Punnett square.
(ii) Name the type of the cross carried out.
How would you find genotype of a tall pea plant bearing white flowers? Explain with the help of a cross. Name the type of cross you would use.
A garden pea plant (A) produced inflated yellow pod, and another plant (B) of the same species produced constricted green pods. Identify the dominant traits.
- Genetic Basis of Inheritance Part 4
undefined video tutorial01:47:23
- 11 Years' Solved Papers 2006-2016 CBSE AIPMT & NEET
- NEET 10 Practice Sets
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- Online Test Series NEET - (UG) Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- Online Question Bank NEET (UG) - Physics, Chemistry & Biology (VOUCHER)
- NEET/ AIPMT/ AIIMS Success Pack (4th Edition) for Medical Entrance Exams
- Exploring Biology for NEET - Vol. 1