State two common uses of electromagnets ?
Uses of electromagnet —
- In electrical appliances such as electric bell, fan etc.
- In lifting heavy loads of iron scrap.
- To remove tiny particles of iron from the wound.
- In loading furnaces with iron.
- In separation of magnetic substances from the non-magnetic substances.
Is there an error in this question or solution?
Solution State Two Common Uses of Electromagnets ? Concept: Electromagnetism, Electromagnets and Their Applications- Electric Bell.