What physical quantity is the same for X-rays of wavelength 10−10 m, red light of wavelength 6800 Å and radiowaves of wavelength 500 m?
Use the formula λm T= 0.29 cm K to obtain the characteristic temperature ranges for different parts of the electromagnetic spectrum. What do the numbers that you obtain tell you?
A radio can tune in to any station in the 7.5 MHz to 12 MHz band. What is the corresponding wavelength band?
- Electromagnetic Waves part 12 (Infra waves Application)
undefined video tutorial00:10:27
- Electromagnetic Waves part 13 (Other waves Application)
undefined video tutorial00:12:20
- Electromagnetic Waves part 9 (Radio waves Application)
undefined video tutorial00:04:45
- Electromagnetic Waves part 11 (Micro waves Application- 2)
undefined video tutorial00:08:21
- Electromagnetic Waves part 10 (Micro waves Application- 1)
undefined video tutorial00:09:43
- Electromagnetic Waves part 8 (Electromagnetic Spectrum and Energy)
undefined video tutorial00:14:33
- Electromagnetic Waves Part 4
undefined video tutorial00:54:58
- 29 Years NEET-AIPMT Chapterwise Solutions - Physics
- NEET/ AIPMT Physics - 4th Edition (Must for AIIMS & other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Marvel Physics - Multiple choice questions Vol - 1, For NEET (UG) / JEE (MAIN) Exams
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers PCB (1988 - 2016) Hindi
- Crack NEET/AIPMT Physics/Chemistry/Biology - Set of 3 Books (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Topic wise Solved papers for Medical Entrance 2nd Edition (Kerala PMT/ AIPMT/ AIIMS/ JIPMER)