1. Inform you about time table of exam.
2. Inform you about new question papers.
3. New video tutorials information.
To which part of the electromagnetic spectrum does a wave of frequency 5 × 1011 Hz belong?
Appears in these question papers
If the earth did not have an atmosphere, would its average surface temperature be higher or lower than what it is now?
Optical and radio telescopes are built on the ground but X-ray astronomy is possible only from satellites orbiting the earth. Why?
- Electromagnetic Waves part 12 (Infra waves Application)
undefined video tutorial00:10:27
- Electromagnetic Waves part 13 (Other waves Application)
undefined video tutorial00:12:20
- Electromagnetic Waves part 9 (Radio waves Application)
undefined video tutorial00:04:45
- Electromagnetic Waves part 11 (Micro waves Application- 2)
undefined video tutorial00:08:21
- Electromagnetic Waves part 10 (Micro waves Application- 1)
undefined video tutorial00:09:43
- Electromagnetic Waves part 8 (Electromagnetic Spectrum and Energy)
undefined video tutorial00:14:33
- Electromagnetic Waves Part 4
undefined video tutorial00:54:58
- 29 Years NEET-AIPMT Chapterwise Solutions - Physics
- NEET/ AIPMT Physics - 4th Edition (Must for AIIMS & other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Marvel Physics - Multiple choice questions Vol - 1, For NEET (UG) / JEE (MAIN) Exams
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers PCB (1988 - 2016) Hindi
- Crack NEET/AIPMT Physics/Chemistry/Biology - Set of 3 Books (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Topic wise Solved papers for Medical Entrance 2nd Edition (Kerala PMT/ AIPMT/ AIIMS/ JIPMER)