Long distance radio broadcasts use short-wave bands. Why?
The terminology of different parts of the electromagnetic spectrum is given in the text. Use the formula E = hν (for energy of a quantum of radiation: photon) and obtain the photon energy in units of eV for different parts of the electromagnetic spectrum. In what way are the different scales of photon energies that you obtain related to the sources of electromagnetic radiation?
Name the parts of the electromagnetic spectrum which is
used as a diagnostic tool in medicine.
Write in brief, how these waves can be produced.
- Electromagnetic Waves part 12 (Infra waves Application)
undefined video tutorial00:10:27
- Electromagnetic Waves part 13 (Other waves Application)
undefined video tutorial00:12:20
- Electromagnetic Waves part 9 (Radio waves Application)
undefined video tutorial00:04:45
- Electromagnetic Waves part 11 (Micro waves Application- 2)
undefined video tutorial00:08:21
- Electromagnetic Waves part 10 (Micro waves Application- 1)
undefined video tutorial00:09:43
- Electromagnetic Waves part 8 (Electromagnetic Spectrum and Energy)
undefined video tutorial00:14:33
- Electromagnetic Waves Part 4
undefined video tutorial00:54:58
- 29 Years NEET-AIPMT Chapterwise Solutions - Physics
- NEET/ AIPMT Physics - 4th Edition (Must for AIIMS & other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Marvel Physics - Multiple choice questions Vol - 1, For NEET (UG) / JEE (MAIN) Exams
- NEET MBBS / BDS Physics, Chemistry, Biology (3 in 1) Study Material & Previous years Solved Papers
- 29 Years NEET/AIPMT Topic wise Solved Papers PCB (1988 - 2016) Hindi
- Crack NEET/AIPMT Physics/Chemistry/Biology - Set of 3 Books (Must for AIIMS & Other Medical Entrance Exams)
- Topic wise Solved papers for Medical Entrance 2nd Edition (Kerala PMT/ AIPMT/ AIIMS/ JIPMER)